Please feel free to contact me: mog_hesed@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

File For Later Research - Too Much Information.

Another fascinating article with lots of information/links for further research.

BTW, I don't agree with this author's tone in the verbiage he uses in parts of this paper/article, but the concerns/criticisms he makes are made in a manner that are easily checked out, to see if what he said is so, and if what he says/implies is supported by Scripture.

It's hard to come to a place where you call it like it is, as Josef does, when I'm/we're living in the USA being brought up in a tolerance society, and our Christianity was taught by a compromising Church.

I'll have to read this one, dissect it, and check all the links/references out for myself, later.

Now where's that copy of The Revival Hymn and Ten Shekels and A Shirt that I obviously need to listen to again?

No comments: