Please feel free to contact me: mog_hesed@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Video - Todd Predicts The Second Coming of Christ


What more has to be said or witnessed than this?

Please watch this video.




I recently ran across this video, and for some reason, didn't post it. I've watched it a dozen times or so, trying to wrap my mind around that axle and figure out how it could be up and up and not heretical.

I've had people say it's like the Book of Revelation, figurative not literal. And that you have to understand that and take it that way...

I had people say that Todd didn't say that, and that He was just saying Jesus would be there.

I also had people say He corrected what was in the prophecy.

Personally, I think the transcript from the video says it all:

Quote:
By Todd Bentley

Let me tell you...
I believe...
People can receive impartations.

Now let me tell you the prophetic word Wendy gave me.

To those watching. This is why I believe tomorrow night's meeting
if you live in

if you're watching on the internet and you're local

you need to be here Sunday night.

***>>>Watch for yourself<<<***


LISTEN TO THIS
(reading from a letter/email)

The 'lord' just spoke to me and said
This is what will happen tomorrow night.

The king and the king's anointing falls...


(pointing to the audience) tomorrow night.

The Eighth of June, the anointing of the 'king of glory' falls.

Jesus said, "I am coming in person."
[55sec]
***>>>Please, Watch for yourself<<<***

The king is coming in person.

I sense so strongly that there will be a personal, divine visitation of the Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, to the revival tomorrow night.

Image
[1min 23 sec] ***>>>Please, Watch for yourself<<<***

He will come in the clouds in his chariot surrounded by a great angelic host

because the great honoring of the Lamb of God

The king of glory is coming to visit Lakeland

To visit the revival to visit the outpouring.



The devil trembles with that knowledge.


[1min 40 sec] ***>>>Please, Watch for yourself<<<***
For tomorrow, the king of glory sets foot upon the stage.

In

Divine

Personal

One to One

Visitation




Lead balloon hits.

Then Todd goes into his backpedaling and the you gotta understand the "prophetic" talk, and then changes the subject to how awesome worship has been the last few nights.

***>>>Please, Watch for yourself<<<***

It's all there in a easy to follow, 3 minute video.


What more has to be said or witnessed than this?

NOTE: I EDITED THIS POST TODAY 7/27/10 AS I NOTICED TODD HAD HIS VIDEO REMOVED AND UPDATED THE LINK. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGPjFYdgJw

No comments: