Please feel free to contact me: mog_hesed@hotmail.com

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What's being served at Todd Bentley's Florida Outpouring?

\o/ Something I found over at Living In The Way. \o/


Self-Proclaimed "Revivalist" Todd Bentley's website describes his "ministry" and his "passion" this way...

The passion of Todd's life and ministry: is to see others set free through the anointing of the Holy Spirit and to see others come into the reality of intimate relationship with Jesus. He also desires to see Christ's body healed, equipped and rising up in the power of the Holy Spirit to fulfill the great commission.

Really?? I would argue that that is a patently false statement! And I believe Todd's method of operation proves it!

I have watched the live footage of the "Florida Outpouring" Revival from Lakeland, Florida on GODTV for many nights now and have seen practically NO preaching or teaching of the Word of God by Mr. Bentley. In a basic count..... More Here

No comments: