Please feel free to contact me: mog_hesed@hotmail.com

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Observer Of The Meetings In Lakeland

This is from End Times Prophetic

....Dear friends, after having been to the Lakeland Outpouring in person, I am very concerned about what is going on. Are there people there who are really saved and love the Lord? I have no doubt this is the case. Could some of the healings be real? They could be but I did not personally observe any - and I looked for them. Is Todd Bentley a man of God or a false prophet? Well, all I can say is that I do not believe him to be an honest man, he is a masterful manipulator of people’s emotions, he is actively engaging in activities that are extra-biblical and flat out unbiblical, and he does not preach the Word. What I am about to say is, I freely admit, subjective and by no means in and of itself authoritative in any way, but my spirit was very troubled the entire time I was there - very troubled. I believe that the Lakeland Outpouring is just the latest manifestation of the counterfeit revivals

No comments: