Please feel free to contact me: mog_hesed@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Lakeland Outpouring is a winnowing field-a place of separation

\o/This was posted on the revivalschool.com forums.


The Lakeland Outpouring is a winnowing field-a place of separation
By Bryan Hupperts

In early 1991 I was listening to a tape by Paul Cain describing how God changed his body chemistry so he would not desire women. Most took this as a call to celibacy. I was disturbed by his phrasing and began to pray over what he said and finally got a definite warning from the Holy Spirit: This man is unclean. Stay away form him.

With my Foursquare/Vineyard background, you can imagine how well this went over with pastors and saints who wondered why I refused to jump into "the river." I was put out of ministry, given the left foot of fellowship on several occasions for touching God's Anointed. My motives and character were continually attacked. Finally, Paul was outed as an alcoholic and homosexual. God's warning came true.

In 1999 I was given a vision of a flowing river. Upstream, many prophets were urinating and defecating into this river and the unsuspecting saints down the way were dipping their silver cups of salvation into this river and gagging on the disgusting human waste and impurities.

The pastor of the inde charismatic church I attended at the time ripped me to shreds, slandered me, and so on. He and his associate had a gift for planting rumors some of which shadow me even today. At the time, I didn't make the connection but this local church had the word River in their title and I think they may have taken it personally. Yes, they were a "river" church, too. Take a hard look at the state of the prostituted prophetic movement. Even their leaders will admit that most of what is called prophetic ministry simply isn't. I believe this word has come true.

Before the outbreak of the Iraq war, based on things the Holy Spirit had warned me about, I wrote Pres Bush an open letter warning him of the debacle to come. I quoted news headlines 2 and 3 years before they were written and pleaded with him not to take this foolish course of action. You can imagine how the republican saints in my church came unglued. People were screaming at me, calling me a liberal and a traitor. Still, every word came true.

I write these things because there are many false prophets in the world. Kim Clement is a great example. False word after false word, and the hits just keep coming. Yet, like dogs to their vomit (yes, that's in Proverbs) saints keep running back to him (and others like him) for "words from the Lord." Further, they regularly reviling those of us with accurate prophetic track records. I was grieved over this for years until the Holy Spirit whispered, "It's because they do not love the Truth." If they truly loved the Truth they would love those who share the Truth as well as the God of Truth.

That was eye-opening.

I was visited by God powerfully during a Rodney Howard Brown meeting in the 90s. God did a work in me that remains. I saw others in the same meetings get weirder and weirder until they are no longer orthodox Christians. It's all angels and jewels and gold dust. One wind of doctrine after the next. Spiritually seems to be measured in how bizarre you can behave.

I suspect what is happening is that God is giving people their hearts desire - whatever that desire is. If they seek for God with all of their heart, it is God they get. If it is something else they desire, they are getting that, too. It is a scary reality that God promises to give those who do not love the Truth over to delusion so that they will believe lies! See 2 Thessalonians 2:11

I believe the Lakeland Outpouring is a winnowing field, a place of separation between wheat and chaff, the sheep and the goats. 2 Timothy 4:3-4, "For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."

If there is no sound doctrine, there is no love of the Truth. I believe the wheat is being separated to be gathered into the Father's barns while the chaff is being separated and gathered together to be burned in the unquenchable fire.

Be careful what you love for God will answer you according to all that is truly in your heart. Ezekiel 14:7 "‘When any Israelite or any alien living in Israel separates himself from me and sets up idols in his heart and puts a wicked stumbling-block before his face and then goes to a prophet to enquire of me, I the LORD will answer him myself."

Unless you love the Truth, God will give you over to the idols of your heart.

Bryan Hupperts
http://www.sheeptrax.com/

No comments: